Lama Tak Kena Interview!!! =p

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Where is the person you want most?
: In 'his' arms.

Did your last kiss mean anything?

: I kiss my cat. Would it mean anything?








Does your ex miss you?

: I don't know.Diye suda bhgie skrg :)


What are you doing tomorrow?
: hang out with mu beloved buddy Zull.














Are you easily confused?

: Totally.

Where were you at 10am this morning?
: In class & trying to survive the "7 hour class marathon". Non stop action =_=||











Do you fall for people easily?

: No.

What does your last text message say?

: From Zull pasal nk lepak esok.


What are you listening to right now?

: On My Own by The Used.

Mean something? Maybe.


Something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
: Don't leave me.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again ?

: No one i kissed this past few years. Yeah, lack of love

Are you too forgiving?
: sometimes.depends.

Who do you miss?

: Her.

If you could have any car what would it be?
: Caldina GT4 with extreme skirtings =)











What are you stressed out about?

: Alone at home.




Who was your last call from?

: Was it a call??? Or is it just her trying something which I have no idea.

What do you do with most of your time?
: Breathing. HAHA

Will you and your ex ever get back together?
: God know
s.

What did you dream last night?

: Can't recall. Maybe a bad memory. But I did woke up with a pain in the chest & an unpleasant feeling.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?

: Not anymore.

Do you know anyone who is married?

: wtf.da tntu la ade.

Who was the last person to make you laugh?
: I would laugh to any jokes acceptable just to make myself laugh.haha


Are you currently single?
:
Why this question always arises and in the end no one believe t
he fact that I AM single?

When was the last time you cried ?
: S I B O K A J E

Do you have a best friend?

: Maybe

What's irritating you right now?

: Myself


Have you ever felt like killing somebody?
:
During those younger days. I feel old =_=


Who was the last person you wanted to punch in his/her face?
: lakhanat yang aku sangka kawan sanggup tipu duit aku


Have you kissed any one on your top list?

: No.

Do you miss your past?
: Some part of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment